Caspian Terns

  • AlbionWood
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 13 7:51 PM
      13 April 2009 - Flocks of Caspian Terns, about a dozen at a time, are
      flying north over the west end of Middle Ridge in Albion this
      afternoon/evening.

      Also, yesterday we had a bright male Wilson's Warbler, first one I've
      seen on this property.

      Cheers,
      Tim Bray
      Middle Ridge, Albion
    • AlbionWood
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 21 11:17 AM
        Wednesday 21 April 2010 - Caspian Terns are flying north over Middle
        Ridge, Albion, about one mile inland. This seems a week or two earlier
        than I usually see them. Has anyone else kept track of when they go by?

        Cheers,
        Tim