Clay-colored Sparrow

  • Charlene McAllister
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5 4:10 PM
      This morning I had a CLAY-COLORED SPARROW in breeding plumage at my
      feeder in Little River.

      Charlene McAllister
      937-4463

    • chaniot@pacific.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2002
        Thu, 12 Sep 2002 -- Jerry White looked for the Magnolia Warbler just
        reported, but he did not find it, He found a Ring-necked Pheasant nearby
        instead. Hie did find a CLAY-COLORED SPARROW west of Highway 1 at mile
        marker 69.3, which is just south of Ten Mile River. Also at Ten Mile were a
        PECTORAL SANDPIPER and an early Ruby-crowned Kinglet.
        Check the Arcata Birdbox for a report of a possible WOOD SANDPIPER
        in Del Norte Co.
      • Jerry White
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 19, 2010
          Yesterday morning there was a CLAY-COLORED SPARROW near the west end of the road to Navarro Beach. At Mendocino Bay there was an adult nonbreeding plumaged Pigeon Guillemot. Jerry White