Clay-colored Sparrow

  • Charlene McAllister
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2002
      This morning I had a CLAY-COLORED SPARROW in breeding plumage at my
      feeder in Little River.

      Charlene McAllister
      937-4463

    • chaniot@pacific.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 12, 2002
        Thu, 12 Sep 2002 -- Jerry White looked for the Magnolia Warbler just
        reported, but he did not find it, He found a Ring-necked Pheasant nearby
        instead. Hie did find a CLAY-COLORED SPARROW west of Highway 1 at mile
        marker 69.3, which is just south of Ten Mile River. Also at Ten Mile were a
        PECTORAL SANDPIPER and an early Ruby-crowned Kinglet.
        Check the Arcata Birdbox for a report of a possible WOOD SANDPIPER
        in Del Norte Co.
      • Jerry White
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 19, 2010
          Yesterday morning there was a CLAY-COLORED SPARROW near the west end of the road to Navarro Beach. At Mendocino Bay there was an adult nonbreeding plumaged Pigeon Guillemot. Jerry White

        • stevestump
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 24, 2016
            8/24/16 0700

            This morning I saw a Clay-colored Sparrow at the Ukiah WWTP. It was in the SE corner of the ponds. It jumped up on the fence and dropped off into the field South of the fenceline. Steve Stump
          • Ron LeValley
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 1, 2016

              There is a Clay-colored Sparrow at our feeder this morning out on the Little River Headlands.

              It’s December 1.

              Ron LeValley

              Mendocino Coast Photographer Gallery

              357 North Franklin St.