Re: [Mendobirds] American White Pelicans near Upper Lake

  • Chet ogan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2009
      Birders,
      There was a flock around there on March 1, I saw about 8 from the Sentry (?) Market flying around the area.

      Imagine there's no countries . . .It isn't hard to do
      Nothing to kill or die for . . . . And no religion too
      Imagine all the people . . . .. .Living life in peace...
      - J Lennon-

      Chet Ogan
      chet_ogan@...
      707-442-9353