American White Pelicans near Upper Lake

  • Becky Stenberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2009
      Sunday afternoon 4/12 as I was coming across Hwy 20 I saw a flock of
      around a dozen White Pelicans circling.I don't know what this area is
      called, it's between Upper Lake and Blue Lakes, the NW corner of
      Clearlake where it is flooded at high water and diked fields at low
      water.

      Becky Stenberg
    • Chet ogan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2009
        Birders,
        There was a flock around there on March 1, I saw about 8 from the Sentry (?) Market flying around the area.

        Imagine there's no countries . . .It isn't hard to do
        Nothing to kill or die for . . . . And no religion too
        Imagine all the people . . . .. .Living life in peace...
        - J Lennon-

        Chet Ogan
        chet_ogan@...
        707-442-9353