Fort Bragg Area - North

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2009
      11 April 2009, Saturday
      Bob -- Note the BRANT resting near Gualala.

      Also, I have tried for Purple Martins at several local bridges in the last two
      days - NO luck.
      We have a pair of N Rough-wng'd Swallows that returned today across the
      street today (they breed on the face of the bluff).
      In our yard, we still have our Tan-striped Wht-thrt'd Sparrow and about four
      Tri-colored Blackbirds (I have informed George).

      Fri,10 April, at the MC Botanical Gardens and at Ten Mile R. bridge area,
      Orange-crowned and Wilson's Warblers, plus Pac-slope Flycatchers.
      Lingering winter birds include VARIED THRUSH and many YRWA.

      Karen A Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg, CA