USTP May 4

  • Chuck & Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2002
      Greetings Mendobirders: Yesterday Bob Keiffer, George Chaniot, Matthew
      Matthiessen and I did some birding around the county. Two of the
      highlights were found at the USTP at about 1030: a pair of Wilson's
      Phalaropes and a flyover White-faced Ibis. One of the fellows out there
      said that the WFIB had been hanging around for several days, so it might be
      worth a chase.

      Chuck

      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn