Loggerhead Shrike Continues - Fort Bragg

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2009
      Tue, 7 April 2009 -- Dorothy Tobkin said that the Loggerhead Shrike was
      still at the Mendo Coast Botanical Gardens this Tuesday morning.  We are
      currently having a rain shower this afternoon, but there is NO wind, so
      maybe the shrike will find lots of insects to eat and stay a few days longer.

      Karen Havlena
      Fort Bragg, CA