VESP

  • Chuck & Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2002
      Greetings Mendobirders: There was a Vesper Sparrow singing in the rain
      this am at the Hopland Center. I would have driven right past the bird but
      that it sounded strangely like Gene Kelly. Lots of sparrows migrating
      through the hills- Golden and White-crowned (including one with black
      lores), Lincoln, and Savannah. Chuck

      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
      1550 Deerwood Drive
      Ukiah, CA 95482