Godwit Days

  • buteosr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22 8:56 AM
      Just wanted to remind everyone about Godwit Days, the weekend of April 17th. I have been attending for 6 or 7 years, it's great and we are so fortunate to live so close to Arcata. If anyone is interested in ride sharing to Arcata, I am leaving on the morning of the 15th, returning on the afternoon of the 20th. I live just south of Willits. If you've never attended, I encourage you to check out the website.