hooded oriole

  • dsmithferri
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2009
      There's a stunning male hooded oriole in our back yard, drinking nectar from one of our "oriole" feeders. The earliest arrival to our yard that I have noted in the handful of years I've been keeping track.

      Good birding,

      David Smith-Ferri
    • ylleknitsua
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2009
        28 March 2009 Saturday between 4 and 5 pm a male Hooded Oriole was at our oriole feeder here in Redwood Valley (Laughlin Way and Lees Rd.). The Hooded and Bullock's Orioles visit every year so it was a welcomed sight to see one return again.
        Kelly Austin