Al \ Alice update

  • point_of_fact
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2009
      After an absence of 3 - 4 days (we thought he'd flown the coop for the year) Al was waiting for everyone this morning... he was close by the pier earlier, then re-located to a spot so far off the pier binocs were required for positive ID. I managed to get a picture of him using a combination of lens, extender, and crop factor adding up tp 800mm and he was still just a dot; I don't know yet if the pics are going to be usable, but proof that he was still here as of today.