Change Hybrid Gull "ID"

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2009
      Sun, 8 March 2009 -- I had a couple of suggestions about my hybrid gull from
      this morning at Ten Mile R. mouth.  It seems that the more likely hybrid would
      be GLAUCOUS x HERRING GULL.  The slightly smaller size and the bill size
      (straighter and a little more narrow) would fit this "ID."

      Karen A. Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg, CA