Re: [Mendobirds] Al/Alice the Albatross update

  • Todd Easterla
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2009
      Hmmmmm,

      A zodiac pelagic and you were able to get Laysan Albatross not bad!

      Todd Easterla

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 18, 2009
        Well, shiver me timbers! After 3 days of no show, making us SURE he/she had flown the coop, who showed up in full color today but our favorite fryer, Al the Albatross... in one of his usual spots due north off end of the pier...

        Peace,
        Tom