Rare Birds of Calif.book available

  • Robert J. Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009
      4 March 2009 - I am posting a message that I just read on CALBIRDS
      from Kim Garrett. The California Bird Records Committee's "Rare
      Birds of California" book can now be purchased for only $49,
      including shipping, handling and tax, through the CBRC web site:
      <http://www.californiabirds.org/cbrc_book/>http://www.californiabirds.org/cbrc_book/
      A brief corrigenda section is also posted there. Kim Garrett also
      notes that the CBRC web site now has a preliminary searchable
      interface that includes all new records since publication of the Rare
      Birds of California book through 10 February 2009. This is on the
      same page under "Updates." This new feature results from the hard
      work of Joseph Morlan and Jeffrey Morlan, with input from Guy
      McCaskie, Dan Singer, and many others.

      I post this because of it's great reference value to Califonria
      birders and Mendocino County birders .... and this is a great price!

      Good birding ....Bob Keiffer

      Robert J. Keiffer
      Principal Supt. of Agriculture
      UC Hopland Research & Extension Center