Re: [Mendobirds] Mendo Coast Gulls

  • John Luther
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2009
      Hi Jerry and other Mendo birders,

      I disagree. I think it is great that you report possible birds and tell us
      that you are speculating. It gives everyone a chance to decide for them
      selves if they want to look for a bird and tells them what might be there.
      Often the birds that are "positively" identified either are not there
      because they flew away or were not identified correctly in the first place.
      So we always take a chance when we go looking for a bird.

      John