Black-necked Stilt

  • Matthew Matthiessen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2002
      I'm happy to report the four BLACK-NECKED STILTS were still at the Ukiah
      Sewage Treatment Plant this morning (Sat Apr 6). They were very
      skittish but allowed closest approach for photos on a small quiet pond
      (no killdeer or mallard) in the extreme northwest corner of the complex.
      That's number 300 in the county for me.

      Good Birding
      Matthew Matthiessen