Feb pelagic trip

  • Robert J. Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2009
      29 January 2009 - Thursday - We have postponed the pelagic trip for
      tomorrow ....as we had some interest but not enough to make it
      worthwhile. We have a tentative date for another try on Sunday,
      February 22nd about the Trek II. If you are sincerely interested
      please email me & I will keep a list of contacts. I believe that we
      can get enough participants (21) to keep the cost at $100 per person
      or less...IF everyone helps to solicit participants. This trip
      should be of interest to birders and marine mammal enthusiasts.... so
      please spread the word. Of course, as usual, weather and sea
      conditions will dictate the opportunity. So ....please email me at
      rjkeiffer@... and let me know.

      Robert J. Keiffer
      Principal Supt. of Agriculture
      UC Hopland Research & Extension Center