?? tern at Virgin Creek

  • Chuck & Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2002
      Greetings Mendobirders: Toby Tobkin asks that I share this information
      regarding the ?? tern she saw today at Virgin Creek Beach. After
      researching various resources, particularly Olsen and Larsson's "Terns of
      Europe and North America", she feels that the "odd" tern she saw with the
      adult Caspians was almost certainly a late first-winter Caspian.

      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
      1550 Deerwood Drive
      Ukiah, CA 95482