This Saturday's High Tide

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2009
      I am sure that most people have tide books for reference, but I forgot
      to mention the time of this Saturday's 7.2 ft high tide.  The approximate
      time of the highest tide will be from 0930 to 0958.  (The 0958 is for
      San Francisco.  One should subtract about 30 minutes for Fort Bragg).

      The lowest minus tide of -1.7 ft should occur from 1630 to 1657 in the
      late afternoon.

      Sorry for any inconvenience.

      Karen Havlena
      Fort Bragg, CA