Mendo. Coast CBC

  • Arthur Morley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2009
      Our count (CAMN) was on Saturday, Jan. 3. Report in progress. Here are some highlights:

      Gr. White-fronted Goose, Snow Goose, Tundra Swan (66). The geese and swans were seen mostly in a field near the mouth of Brush Creek, viewed from near the end of Stoneboro Rd. Eurasian Wigeon (2m.) seen on a small pond east of Hwy 1 just north of the Garcia River bridge. Clark's Grebe, Osprey, Snowy Plover (9), Eurasian Collared-Dove (many), Warbling Vireo (being considered), Gray Jay, Black-and -White Warbler, Palm Warbler, Red Crossbill.

      Total: approx. 137 spp.

      Art Morley