Lake County

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 160 , Jan 5, 2009
      I just got a call from Darlene Hecomovich. She found a female YELLOW -BELLIED SAPSUCKER at Lakeside County Park which is northwest of Kelseyville. Take Park Drive off of Soda Bay Rd to St Francis Dr. Go to the 2nd ball field on the west side of the park. The bird was in a deciduous tree behind the backstop from 10:00 AM till 10:15 AM or so. Jerry White for Darlene Hecomovich

    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014

        11/15/14 0745

         Steve Stump