Harlan's Hawk - addendum

  • Robert J. Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      5 January 2008 - I just received word from Ryan Phillips, raptor
      biologist, that Matt Brady's 26 December 2008 photos have been
      reviewed by other raptor experts and the bird is definitely a
      immature Harlan's Hawk. This bird was found on the north side of
      Burke Hill north of Ukiah. If anyone should happen to refind this
      bird Ryan Phillips would like to know. Also, take notes and photos
      please. Good birding. Bob Keiffer

      Robert J. Keiffer
      Principal Supt. of Agriculture
      UC Hopland Research & Extension Center