Grace's Warbler Remains at Mendocino

  • David Jensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      I was part of a group of six birders who impatiently and disdainfully sorted through many otherwise beautiful Townsend's Warblers before finally getting a clear view of the Grace's Warbler on the west side of Road 500D, just north of Mendocino Village. The mixed flock of TOWA, PYNU, BRCR, and CBCH with a single GRWA seems to rotate through the forest about 100 yards from the end of 500D.
      Dave Jensen