2008 Big Year Results

  • Kathryn Parker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      As some of you know, I did a personal California Big Year in 2008.
      After many miles of driving, I ended the year with 433 species - many
      more than my original target of 400.
      I want to thank the many people who posted sightings, gave me advice
      and directions, and gave me much encouragement. I can't imagine how
      people did this before the days of email! I had a great time, saw a
      lot of California and most of all, met many wonderful people.
      Thank you again,
      Happy 2009,
      Kathy Parker
      Los Gatos