Say's Phoebe at Virgin Creek

  • Charlene McAllister
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2008
      Becky Bowen and I did a shore bird survey today at Virgin Creek Beach and a
      SAY'S PHOEBE was present on the beach just north of the creek.

      Charlene McAllister
      Box 332
      Little River, CA 95456
      707-937-4463
      charmac@...

    • Linda Perkins
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2014
        November 15, 2014 - Linda Perkins at Virgin Creek, east of Haul Road along the meadowed part of the trail, on fences and shrubs, Say's Phoebe.