Greater White-fronted Goose

  • richhubie
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2008
      Tues. 9 December 2008. I was surprised to find an immature Greater
      White-fronted Goose late morning today in a very small marsh/pond south
      of the light-keeper's house at Point Cabrillo. You could just see the
      white feathers coming in around the bill.

      Richard Hubacek
    • Steve
      Message 2 of 3 , May 23 2:39 PM
        Thu May 23, 2013 2:38 pm

        There is a Greater White-fronted Goose at the Ukiah WWTP. Steve Stump