Al the Point A. Albatross

  • Tom Reid
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2008
      Just to let everyone know, Al or Alice, our beautiful, faithful albatross
      has been in the cove every day, all day of late, in his/her favorite
      location just north of the pier... the last few days Al has been sharing
      space w/ a few pelicans who seem to have been feasting on schools of
      baitfish close to shore; quite a wonderful site, Al bobbing about in the
      background while the pelicans glide around and dive for dinner 'til full,
      then relax next to Al as their dinner digests... pics will follow when I
      get my full computer function back...

      Peace,
      Tom