Eurasian Wigeon @ Lake Mendocino

  • katemarianchild
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2008
      Steve Grams and I saw a male Eurasian Wigeon among 6-8 American
      Wigeons this afternoon around 5 p.m. at Lake Mendocino, near the north
      boat ramp. We got our shoes all muddy and got great, long looks. Also
      several Greater Scaup and a few Ruddy Ducks along with the Coots. A
      Snowy Egret was also having great success fishing in an isolated pool.

      Kate