Peregrine Audubon Webiste Photos

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2008
      Hi all--  I was just looking at the home page of Peregrine Audubon's website.
      George Chaniot has put up a new set of photos just two days ago.  These
      portraits are particularly lovely, and George's positioning pf them is great.

      Viewers should take particular note of Ron LeValley's photo in the upper left
      corner.  This is a wonderful comparison of the SNOW vs ROSS's GOOSE.
      Not only the bill differences can be studied, but also note the length of each
      bird's neck.  One can tell, even without seeing the entire bodies, the significant
      size difference in the birds.

      www.peregrineaudubon.org       Thanks!

      Karen Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg, CA