Lesser Black-backed Gull - Clearlake

  • helen.k@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2008
      Haven't seen any posting on this bird today, so just to let you know the Lesser Black-backed Gull was seen by a number of birders on the roof of the Walmart in Clearlake 8.30 - 9.00 am this morning (and didn't fly off while we were there - Bill Doyle and I left it to go see the Yellow-billed Loon at Spud Point, Bodega Harbor). Lisa Hug found at least one Thayer's among the other gulls present and was checking out the others when we left.

      Helen Kochenderfer
      Santa Rosa