white throated sparrow

  • J Rosen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2008
      Just walked over to the kitchen window to check out the bird feeder/compost pile and there was one w.t.s. in what looked like bright shiny new plumage all fluffed up and posing on top of the fence.

      Janet Rosen
      Zanshin Art
      "When I feed the poor they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor are hungry they call me a communist" - Helder Camara