Re: [Mendobirds] N. MEN Coast 11/06/08 Tri-colored Blkbirds, etc

  • feather7023@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2008
      Hi Karen,

      Speaking of Peregrine Falcons, I got a shot of one at Virgin Creek today on the rocks I call "Frog Eye" just south of the creek itself and along the headland cliffs. . .the rock with the two 'eye holes' above and just south of where the Harbor Seals lay on the flats there.

      It was an adult. The photos weren't that good.

      If anyone wants to see. ..I will e mail them privately. . .just let me know :)

      Feather