FW: Lesser Black-backed Gull now at Clear Lake dump

  • JOHN STERLING
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      John Sterling

      VVVVVVVVVV

      26 Palm Ave

      Woodland, CA 95695

      cell 530 908-3836

      ani@...

      From: JOHN STERLING [mailto:ani@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 10:32 AM
      To: 'countybirders@yahoogroups.com'; 'central_valley_birds@yahoogroups.com'
      Subject: Lesser Black-backed Gull now at Clear Lake dump

      Howdy Birders,

      Jim Lomax just called me to let me know that the adult Lesser Black-backed
      Gull found over the weekend and Monday was present at 10 a.m. at the dump at
      the town of Clear Lake (end of Davis Road). The bird has been seen at
      nearby Austin Park and other piers in the waterfront in the town of Clear
      Lake as well as on the roof of Walmart.

      Good luck!

      John

      John Sterling