Lake County

  • white-jerry
    Message 1 of 160 , Nov 2, 2008
      Floyd Hayes yesterday morning found an adult gull that appears to be a Lesser Black-backed Gull.
      The bird was first found at Austin Park on Lakeshore Drive in the city of Clearlake. Then,later in the morning, a group of us saw the bird at the Clearlake Landfill at the end of Davis Avenue. The bird was seen again, after the landfill closed, at Austin Park by Nick Shepherd around 4 pm. Jerry White

    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014

        11/15/14 0745

         Steve Stump