Hummers and Fame

  • jimarm@pacific.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2001
      Front page! Bob, Chuck and Ollie have had their Warhol 15 minutes.
      Anyone else experiencing exceptional voraciousness at their
      hummingbird feeders? Maybe migrants are ahead of nectar sources or
      something else is going on, but my usual three or four day filling
      cycle has become daily. Sometimes they start to feed before I can
      even hang the thing up.