Motion Detecting Camera

  • Jim Armstrong
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2008
      This is OT, but George kind of suggested it.
      I have a regular but mysterious pooper, almost certainly mammal, in
      southeast Potter Valley; it is one that has two spots to "go" or two
      different individuals. The product is pretty much veggie (poorly
      digested grapes at present and a lot of seeds) but there may be some
      fur from a while back.
      It seems to be a perfect situation for a motion detecting flash camera
      system to catch it in the act and identify it.
      Has anyone experience with these systems? Are there any to loan?
      National Geo sells a 35mm one for $60 and three different digital ones
      for $70 - 100. A good deal?
      Thanks
      Jim Armstrong