Re:first time here Stellar Jay

  • J Rosen
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2008
      They first appeared in my backyard in southwest Ukiah about 3 years ago - one to four at a time and irregularly, mainly in the spring and have turf wars/coexist uneasily with the scrub jays and the mockingbirds.

      Janet Rosen
      Zanshin Art
      "When I feed the poor they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor are hungry they call me a communist" - Helder Camara