VESPER SPARROW Near Virgin Ck & Haul Rd, MacKerricher SP

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      Thur, 2 Oct 2008--  Dorothy "Toby" Tobkin phoned with her find of
      a VESPER SPARROW just north of Virgin Creek and east of the
      Haul Rd.  She met me at the spot.  I saw the bird east of the road
      just south of the east extension of MacKerricher SP out to meet
      Hwy 1.
      There is a trail from a parking area west to the Haul Rd.  The best
      landmark for finding the trail head is Three Rivers Learning Ctr Charter
      School.

      For Toby Tobkin
      (Karen A Havlena)
      North of Fort Bragg, CA