More on black dots

  • katemarianchild
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2008
      Thanks to everyone who has suggested starlings or swifts. Here is
      Steve's response:

      "I thought of starlings. The aerial display wasn't all in one bunch.
      There were 3 spires of living things going up and down with a cluster
      of dots at the bottom connecting the spires. It could be described as
      3 chimneys of black dots with the chimney on the right being the most
      populated. Anyway it was unusual and I was just hoping someone else
      may have seen them. Perhaps starlings, perhaps swifts, perhaps a swarm
      of locusts readying for the financial disaster about to hit."

      Am I right in thinking this sounds more like swifts?

      Kate