9/29 VIRGINIA's & BLK-THROATED BLUE - Chadbourne Gulch MEN

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2008
      Mon, 29 Sep 2008 -- At about 9:15 am, Jerry White found a VIRGINIA's
      WARBLER, and I spotted a HY female BLACK-THROATED BLUE WARBLER
      at Chadbourne Gulch about 9:45 to 10 am.  Both birds were at the far west
      end of the parking area in a ravine of smallish willows that comes down from
      the north.  The birds could move back up the regular stream (with water)
      during the day.
      Chadbourne Gulch is located on Hwy 1 south of Westport at milepost 75.43.

      Karen A Havlena & Jerry White
      North of Fort Bragg, CA