  • Kate Marianchild
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2008
      Steve Grams wrote this question in an email to me:

      Do you know if anyone else saw a strange aerial display on Friday at
      around 10:00 AM? I was at the USTP and looked north-west at what I
      first thought was smoke. With my binoculars I saw hundreds if not a
      thousand small black things flying up and down in wind currents.
      After a few minutes all had dissappeared. Very strange.

      Kate