Lake County /Magnolia Warbler

  • grebeman2
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2008
      The MAGNOLIA WARBLER found this morning by George Chaniot is the 2nd
      record for Lake County.
      I have been checking this location for many years because of the
      usually high level of bird activity. It is finally paying off.

      Unfortunately a fair amount of luck will be involved in refinding these
      birds as all the property in the area is private so we can only bird
      from the public roadway.

      Congratulations to George. Jerry White