Re: [Mendobirds] Lake County/ Blackpoll Warbler

  • George Chaniot
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2008
      Wed, 17 Sep 2008 -- I went to Reclamation Road this morning about08:30 to
      look for the Blackpoll, but I did not find it. I did find a MAGNOLIA
      WARBLER in about the same location - about halfway between Rte 20 and Bloody
      Island. There was a large number of Warbling Vireos along the riparian.

      George Chaniot