Lake County

  • grebeman2
    Message 1 of 160 , Sep 11, 2008
      On Monday there was an American Pipit (first of the fall) at the Kelsey
      Creek Outlet.

      On Tuesday around the Lake there was a first of the fall Say's Phoebe.
      A Vaux's Swift was seen which is a rare migrant in Lake County.
      Also there were 15 Willow Flycatchers seen on the day.

      On Wednesday evening at the outlet there was a Marbled Godwit, a
      Semipalmated Plover, a Baird's Sandpiper and 3 Blue-winged Teal.

      Jerry White
    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014

        11/15/14 0745