Shearwaters

  • Ron LeValley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2008
      For the second day in a row, hundreds of Sooty Shearwaters are passing by
      the Little River Headlands close to shore. Among them I've picked out a few
      Pink-footed and Buller's Shearwaters.

      Ron

      Ron LeValley Photography
      Mendocino Coast Photographer Guild and Gallery
      301 North Main Street
      Fort Bragg California USA 95437
      Cell: 707/496-3326
      Gallery: 707/964-4706

      For a free natural history Picture of the Day in your e-mail, go to
      <http://www.levalleyphoto.com/gallery/omw.php>
      http://www.levalleyphoto.com/gallery/omw.php
      Check out <http://www.levalleyphoto.com/gallery>
      www.LeValleyPhoto.com/gallery archived OMW photos!
      To add or remove yourself to this list, or to suspend receiving the pictures
      temporarily, go to <http://www.levalleyphoto.com/gallery/omw.php>
      http://www.levalleyphoto.com/gallery/omw.php