Northern Waterthrush--Usal Beach

  • richhubie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2008
      9 Sept 2008--Toby Tobkin and I traveled to the Usal Beach and
      campground today. The best bird of the day was a Northern Waterthrush
      found in a small spring fed(?) pool near the beach. From the beach
      parking we walked up the dry creek bed around the bend where there were
      camping sites and benches on the north side. The small pool (you can
      hear the sound of water)is on the south side of the creek bed. There
      were plenty of other migrants in the area but they weren't of the
      eastern variety.

      Richard Hubacek