Kelsey Creek @ Clear Lake

  • white-jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2008
      Dave Woodward and I were at the outlet in the late afternoon, early evening yesterday.

      There was a group of small terns (11 at one point) roosting on the mudflats. They all appeared to be Common Terns.
      There was an amazing 6 Sanderlings, a new high count for Lake County.

      This morning Brad Barnwell and I saw 2 American Avocets.
      There were 2 Sanderlings still there and 1 Marbled Godwit.
      No terns were seen. Jerry White