Lake Mendocino, Sep 4

  • George Chaniot
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2008
      Thu, 04 Sep 2008 -- I made a survey of Lake Mendocino this morning. There
      were a few migrant waterfowl beginning to return: 2 AMERICAN WIGEON, 3
      GADWALLS, 1 NORTHERN PINTAIL, 7 AMERICAN COOTS. There were four small terns
      flying around the north end. They were too distant for me to be certain of
      the species, but I am entertaining the possibility that they might not be
      Forster's.

      George Chaniot
      Potter Valley, MEN, CA