Kelsey Creek @Clear Lake State Park

  • grebeman2
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2008
      I was at the outlet from about 1:00 to 1:30 pm. All the birds Todd
      Easterla saw were still there; 2 Marbled Godwits, a Sanderling, and a
      Wilson's Phalarope. I too, saw a distant flock of small terns.

      Also landbirds are on the move in Lake County. In the riparian
      woodlands Todd had a Nashville Warbler and a Black-throated Gray
      Warbler. Yesterday at Anderson Marsh (northern section) at lunchtime I
      found a Hermit Warbler and a MacGillvray's Warbler. Jerry White