8/31/08 Willow Flycatchers - Ft Bragg & Ocean Meadows

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008
      Sun, 31 Aug 2008--  This morning I spied a Willow Flycatcher land
      in the lone pine tree at the north edge of our property on Ocean
      Meadows Circle, Ten Mile area.  Jim got to see it, too. It is a
      new yard bird.
      Sat, 30 Aug 2008--  Another Willow Flycatcher and a Warbling
      Vireo were seen by Dorothy "Toby" Tobkin at the Mendocino Coast
      Botanical Gardens, located on Hwy 1, south of Hwy 20.

      Karen A. Havlena
      Ten Mile area
      North of Fort Bragg, CA